Contributed by Jenn Mason

Curds & Co.

Curds & Co. is normally a cut-to-order cheese store, but due to COVID-19, they are currently selling products in addition to cheese so families don’t have to go to grocery stores and risk their safety. During pandemic-free times, Curds & Co. is a place for kids to play board games on snow days while also enjoying grilled cheese. The idea started when Jenn Mason threw herself a wine and cheese-themed 45th birthday party which inspired her to open this shop in 2017. Although they are closed to the public, you can still purchase from them and set up an appointment with their tele-monger, who will help get you anything you need in the store. Customers can either pick up their order or have their food delivered as long as they are within a 16-mile radius. Curds & Co. also has a subscription box that will soon be available nationwide consisting of cheeses and cheese pairings that can be purchased at curdbox.com. If you go to their Facebook page, you can participate in free live streams where they will be tasting cheeses. And if you want to support other businesses, Curds & Co. has put together a box called Cherish Local, which holds food products of 12 food businesses in the Boston area– only available until April 8.

288 Washington St. Brookline, MA 02445
(617) 879-0565
curdsandco.com