Contributed by Deborah Bradley

Simply Succeeding Web Design, Search Engine Optimization & Reputation Marketing

Launching in October of 2019, Deborah and Ben Bradley began offering their services through Simply Succeeding Web Design in the hopes of helping small businesses become more accessible to all. To support Simply Succeeding during this time, they ask community members to spread the word about their business to other small business owners who are considering strengthening their online presence. Simply Succeeding offers both custom and template designs for any small or medium sized business that is looking to establish a professional and user friendly website at an affordable price. Accessibility is at the forefront of Simply Succeeding’s business model, with the company working to make any website it designs fully compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). At Simply Succeeding, the founders view their relationship with customers as more of a partnership. As part of their services, they offer regular website audits and reviews by an ADA compliance officer to ensure that websites stay up to date and in line with regulations. The Bradleys are also happy to hold virtual education sessions to educate the local business community on the importance of ADA compliance when it comes to website design. Anyone interested can reach them by email or phone.

https://www.simplysucceeding.com/
857-256-1900