Peeps: What does your doodle represent?

Peeps: What does your doodle represent?
Soleil Hayes-Pollard, junior
Soleil Hayes-Pollard, junior

“I draw faces a lot. I was just drawing a random person; I started with the eyes and then went for some eyebrows and finished it off with a mouth. I don’t know what it represents, but it's definitely a girl who has some nice lashes. Maybe it's a self portrait.”

Eleanor Churchill, junior
Eleanor Churchill, junior

“Truthfully, I was thinking about my mom because her birthday just passed, so that's why I have the big chicken and the small chicken. I would like to clarify that the small chicken is me and the big chicken is my mom.”

Leela Weintraub, junior
Leela Weintraub, junior

“I drew this while I was waiting for help from Ms. Rabina. I think it represents the subconscious thought of boredom.”

Maddie Carusone, junior
Maddie Carusone, junior

“The reason why I doodle in class is if I’m bored, it's how I try to keep my mind active and still going even though I might not be processing what I’m actually learning. I doodle to express myself and my creativity. I’m also in an art class, so maybe that's one of the reasons why I doodle often.”

Maddie Driscoll, junior
Maddie Driscoll, junior

“This doodle represents me because it's my name. I doodle for fun when I get bored in class. I do it a lot when there’s paper and a pencil in front of me. It's something I enjoy doing.”

Haven Montgomery, junior
Haven Montgomery, junior

“It's just my name written over and over again, so there's not much to it. I started doing it because I wanted to get better at writing my signature. Now I just do it all the time and I don’t really notice I'm doing it”

Mattie Cox and Noah Russell, junior
Mattie Cox and Noah Russell, junior

“Aliens exist and that people are always staring at you.”