Fall sports available at the high school

PHOTO FROM BROOKLINE HIGH SCHOOL ATHELETICS PAGE

Fall 1 sports offered are boys and girls cross country, field hockey, boys golf, boys and girls soccer and girls swimming and diving. The Fall 2 sports offered are football, cheerleading and girls volleyball.

With the 2020-21 school year starting remotely, many sports teams have had to adjust or change their seasons. This year the high school is offering four seasons instead of the typical three. The seasons consist of Fall 1 from Sept. 18- Nov. 20, Winter from Nov. 30- Feb. 21, Fall 2 from Feb. 22- April 25 and Spring from April 26- July 3.

Registration for these sports is the same as in previous years, with the addition of a parent or guardian agreeing to the Athletics Student Health Attestation Form. Registration is available on the Brookline High School athletics page. Fall 1 registration closed on Sept. 21, but the payment deadline is not until Oct. 10.

The sports offered during Fall 1 are boys and girls cross country, field hockey, boys golf, boys and girls soccer and girls swimming and diving.

Sports moved to the Fall 2 season are football, cheerleading and girls volleyball.